10 Tips to Effectively Prepare for CCIE exam
CCIE is considered to be a highly reputed and widely acknowledged certification within IT and networking industry. CCIE experts are professional in the field of internet networking. The most renowned CCIE specialization is routing and switching.
Value of CCIE Certification
CCIE experts are preferred over other technically certified professional around the world. About one percent of all the networking certified professionals around the globe are CCIE certified experts. One of the major values of this certification is the fact that there is no shortcut for getting certified. It’s a computer based exam and requires working knowledge of network infrastructures and technologies to pass the exam successfully.
CCIE Certification Exams
- 350-001 CCIE Routing and Switching Written Qualification Exam v4.0
- 350-018 CCIE Security written (Version 3.0)
- 350-050 CCIE Wireless Written Exam (Version 2.0)
- 350-029 CCIE Service Provider Written exam
- 350-030 CCIE Voice Written Qualification Exam (Version 3.0)
- 350-040 CCIE Storage Networking
- 350-060 CCIE SP Operations Written Exam
10 Tips for Preparation of CCIE Exam
1. Start preparation six to eight months before the actual exam.
2. CCIE is a tough higher level networking exam, so one needs to master all the topics and concepts that might be asked in the exam. The candidate must acquire in depth knowledge about Cisco network appliance and software and buy books from Cisco press for effective preparation for the exam.
3. Select the track in which you are interested. Make sure you have experience dealing with the products and software that fall in the realm of the particular CCIE track.
The eight tracks of CCIE are wireless, voice, routing and switching, security, service provider, service provider operations, and storage
4. It is recommended to have a job experience in the networking field. If you’re not employed in any of the networking areas related job, then trying to apply the knowledge over real world equipment and Cisco software to gain the required expertise.
5. Become a member of Cisco’s website to have access to useful study resources that will help you to Pass the CCIE exam successfully.
6. Take CCIE expert led classes to benefit from their experience and knowledge. Classroom knowledge would benefit you more than self-study.
7. You can consult CCIE community over Cisco’ site to gather information from those who recently passed the examination and CCIE experts and professionals who will provide numerous tips and techniques to enhance your knowledge about networking concept.
8. Moreover, candidates can attend CCIE Boot Camps that will strengthen their understanding about core concepts related to any particular track of the CCIE.
9. Candidates can do laboratory exercise to solidify their theoretical knowledge and comprehension. The practical exercises will prepare the candidate to clear the lab exam successes.
10. There is one more simple solution try Pass Certification CCIE Study Material before the exam to Test your knowledge.
With motivation, determination, and by sticking to the above tips strictly, and you will pass the CCIE exam for sure