400-351 CCIE Wireless Exam – A Complete Guide
Overview of 400-351 Exam
Cisco 400-351 is a professional level exam that tests the knowledge and skills of the personnel regarding the planning, designing, implementing, operating and troubleshooting of the WLAN networks in a complex situation. Moreover, it is an associate level exam that assesses the skills and abilities of the candidates in the field of WLAN.
General Information of the 400-351 Exam
CCIE Wireless Exam consists of 90-110 questions and available in one language that is English. Each candidate is given 2 hours (120 minutes) to answer these questions. The areas that are covered in the examination are as follows and the percentage in front of each topic represents its importance for examination purpose. However, the topics can be changed anytime without any notice.
- Planning & Designing WLAN Technologies (14%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot the Network Infrastructure (10%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot an Autonomous Deployment Model (10%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot a Unified Deployment Model (Centralized) (20%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot a Unified Deployment Model (Converged) (14%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot Security & Identity Management (12%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot Prime Infrastructure and MSE (10%)
- Configure and Troubleshoot WLAN media and application services (10%)
Target Audience of the Exam
400-351 CCIE wireless exam is ideal for wireless engineers and network engineers. The individuals who want to get CCIE credential can also take this exam. The candidate must have complete understanding and knowledge of the topics related to the exam.
Preparation for 400-351 Exam
High quality preparation is essential to pass the exam. The preparatory services offered by the Experts can be availed by the candidate to achieve this credential. The organization provides relevant and realistic material that can be used for the preparation of the above exam and enhances the chances of the success of candidates in the first attempt.