Exam 400-101 – Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching Written 5.1 version
Overview of the Exam 400-101:
The Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching written Exam makes sure that professionals have the skills to configure, validate and troubleshoot complicated enterprise network structure. This exam also focuses on knowledge of relationship between different infrastructure components and translation of functional necessity into specific device configurations.
Important Information About Exam 400-101:
- The Exam number of this test is 400-101 CCIE.
- The written Exam topics will be covered from the 5.1 version of this exam.
- The Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam (400-101) version 5.1 is available in
English language only.
- The test will be registered from Pearson VUE.
- It will be based on 90 to 110 multiple choice questions which should be completed in
- 120 minutes of time duration.
- The associated certifications of this exam are CCIE Routing and Switching.
- This exam is a closed book test so no material will be allowed during the exam.
Specific topic areas of the Exam:
The following are the related topic areas to be covered in exam but they can change at any time without notice. Moreover, any other related topic can also be assessed at any time in the exam.
The courses are offered by Cisco Learning Partners, which is the only authorized source for Cisco IT training. The questions will be given as per the percentages of each topic area.
- Network principles (10%)
- Layer 2 technologies (13%)
- Layer 3 Technologies (37%)
- VPN technology (13%)
- Infrastructure Security (5%)
- Infrastructure Services (12%)
- Evolving Technologies (10%)
Preparation Source of Exam 400-101
Getting yourself effectively prepared for the exam is important for your first attempt success. For good preparation you will require good quality material. To aid your preparation, you can get the preparation material provided by the following;