Prepare Actual CCIE Collaboration Written Exam 400-051
Brief Overview of Exam 400-051
This certification proves that candidates have the skills and understanding in the field of Collaboration and Communication Networks. The attainment of this certification shows the in depth knowledge of candidates in planning, designing, troubleshooting and controlling Enterprise Collaboration and Communication networks.
General Information About the Exam 400-051:
- 400-051 CCIE Collaboration is the code for this exam.
- This certification tests consists of (90-110) questions.
- Time allotted to candidates to complete this certification tests is 120 minutes.
- Access to online materials is not allowed when giving this exam.
- Pearson VUE is the place where candidates can register for this exam.
- Candidates can opt for this exam in English only.
- Candidates can view their exam results by logging into Cisco Career Certification
Tracking System within 48 hours after completion of exam.
- Candidates must wait for a period of 5 calendar days in order to retake this exam.
Topic areas to be the tested by the exam:
The weight age of the topics lie in the range between 4% and 25%. There is a slight difference in the examination topics. Candidates opting for this exam on July 25 2016 and beyond include the topic Evolving technologies while those opting for this exam before July 25 2016 have this topic exempted from their certification test.
- Describing Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure.
- Explaining Telephony Standards and Protocols.
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Describing Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features.
Preparation for Exam 400-051
Are you looking for good quality preparation material, so as to enhance the quality of your preparation? If yes, then CCIE Certification Exam is the right place for you. Its recommended preparation material, which is prepared by a highly qualified team of vendor professionals, covers all the syllabus content and is realistic.