Prepare Actual CCIE Security Written 350-018 Exam Version 4.0
A Brief Overview of the 350-018 Exam:
The CCIE Security Written Exam (Version 4.0) leads to the CCIE Security certification. It as been designed to test the knowledge and skills of the security professionals to the description, deployment, configuration, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco network security products and solutions and the best practices and inter networking fundamentals prevailing in the industry. Some general details regarding the exam are mentioned below:
- Candidates are supposed to complete the exam within 120 minutes.
- The exam ID 350-018.
- The total number of question which ae put up in the exam are not fixed. However, the amount always lies in the range of 90 to 110 questions.
- This is not an open book exam. Candidates are strictly not allowed to bring any reference materials to the exam hall or have any means by which they can get access to resources outside the exam hall.
- It is available in only one language- English.
- Candidates can register for this exam through Pearson VUE.
Prerequisites of 350-018 Exam:
No official prerequisites have been set, but applicants are strongly recommended to have basic know how of the topics included as well as possessing sufficient working experience in this field (3 to 5 years is ideal).
This exam leads towards the CCIE Security certification, which is meant for people who want to get their skills validated or enhance their knowledge in this field. Furthermore, people who are interested in developing an understanding of the use of latest practices for the implementation and maintenance of Cisco Network Security Solutions can find the certification (course and exam) helpful.
Preparation for 350-018 Exam:
One simply cannot be successful in any exam without being well prepared. If you are searching for good quality preparatory and practice material, do take a look at the services offered by the following;